Thursday, August 12, 2010

mini (movie) me

   Today’s post is back to the dissertation. My Professor (a brilliant young man with just the right amount of pepper) wants us to NOT offer up a PowerPoint for our final presentation; but a video clip! That all sounds nice, of course, until one realizes that he’s not speaking of just letting your camcorder run … he wants text, transitions, and multiple inputs and more.
   Hey, we’re not cinematographers! Too bad! And as annoying as this may be, he’s right – shame on the educational system for not supporting this movement, this trend toward greater technologic expression. But we nonetheless need to cough up the goods. Moreover, we’re doctorate students (we should be able to figure this stuff out).
   I’ll post what I come up with as soon as it’s done, but that’s my post today … because that’s what I’ll be working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment