Monday, August 30, 2010

Inbound marketing

  This is a quick little review of an audio book by Brian Halligan, and Darmesh Shah.
   I found the book to be a wonderful resource, very comprehensive, and something I'll probably look for in print just so I have a ready resource that I can actually open up. However, I emphatically do not recommend the audio book. The narrator, Erik Synnestvedt, had such a postured affectation that I could hardly push my way through listening to it all.
   I likely will not pursue much more of this technology than I already have; primarily because at this point I would probably need to have my own business or be an ad agency to push the technologies much further than I already have.
   So all in all, good reference, even worth pursuing if you're business or agency, but buy it in print - do not try listening to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment