Saturday, November 13, 2010

week off (first)

Dear Readers-
   I will now be taking a week off. I have posted daily without break for nearly five full months.
   I am:
-seeking employ
-attending to a class I am a student in (including all its reseach & writing)
-continuing to grade papers, create tests, etc. for classes I teach
-working on a consulting project
-still pushing for publication of a textbook
-hoping to create a business with a friend in Boston
-trying to be a good father, husband and son ... and right now my hands feel full. My back went out again this week, and I lost too much time.
   When I begin to re-post (and I project that will be November 22nd) I will also begin to gift myself weekends off. And I will be using this default font, perhaps that will help make things easier. Meanwhile, I continue to invite comments, feedback, critique, et.al.
-see you then,
-FD

No comments:

Post a Comment