Sunday, June 19, 2011

Indefinite Hiatus [Sunday, June 19, 2011]

Happy Father’s Day.


A year ago today I blog posted for the first time. My intention was to offer something daily (hopefully smart and difference making on the topic of business generally, business globally, marketing and/or the applied arts). I have done that now for a year and I am glad I did this.

It remains to be seen what, if anything, will be posted moving forward. It is imagined any new postings will be intermittent at best. Demands dictate that I concentrate my efforts elsewhere. Should I pursue this again it may well be elsewhere.

The structure and discipline of this experience proved their own value. Much of what remains behind should prove worthy for some time to come.

The screen captures below represent the visual metrics blogger affords writers … in this case across this past year, the sum totals of what this experience generated.

If you have been one of the nearly 8,000 readers, I thank you for visiting.

-Frank






No comments:

Post a Comment