Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy (2 year) Birthday to BusGlobalMktg&theAppliedArts !

Wednesday marks the twin anniversary that is this blog. On June 20 2010, I began writing literally daily (after about a third of the year I gave myself weekends off) for a full year.


On June 20 2011, I gave myself permission to add to this blog with extreme leisure ... essentially whenever, though usually when it seemed I had something significant to say.

Tomorrow, June 20, 2012, will mark the close of the second year (though I imagine blogging will not change in its current drift). Interestingly, at least to me (and especially from a marketing perspective), after the fifth month this blog has garnered over 500 hits every month without faileven after going from five days a week to “every once in a while”.

Delighted to be of service!

No comments:

Post a Comment