Monday, January 3, 2011

business idea project - OR [online recovery] 1of10

I thought I'd go ahead and start the new year with something more engaging than I'm accustomed to offering. I had the thought to invite the audience into a project.

For the next two weeks I will post daily a relatively brief video clip (for nine days) that together constitute a fairly comprehensively developed service/business.

As always, you are invited to comment, and now in particular you are encouraged to engage back.

From time to time in the past I have offered up business ideas for the taking. This is not one of those. I personally have a lot invested in this idea and I would like to see it come to life. However, despite being fully committed and very passionate about this idea I need to share the responsibility for bringing it to life.

Given the current breakthroughs in gesture technology, established paradigms such as the Sims, ongoing advances in machine translation and the culturally accepted phenomenon of making avatars of oneself (and obviously so much more), one will readily see the 2.0 and a 3.0 and other subsequent versions will only become significantly more wonderful to experience. Still, there is enough established that if other minds of business expertise and Web creation mastery were to join this endeavor we could likely produce a muscular phenomenon in a relatively brief span of time.

If you truly can contribute in a meaningful way, and are looking to become a partner in this project beyond commenting here there is an e-mail link in my profile (in case you are not aware).

~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment